I’m a firm believer that there are immense and often overlooked benefits of working out of shared workspaces.
Over the last few years, I’ve pretty much gone all-in on supporting these workspaces, their operators and the amazing communities within them.
As an individual, you’ll often find me:
- Giving talks to young businesses on the often-hidden benefits of shared workspaces.
- Sharing observations on shared workspaces affects on how business grow worldwide.
- Consulting workspaces, from small shared offices to multi-million dollar shared workspaces.
- Making noise about how/why governments should support shared workspaces.
Through my work at included.co, I aim to help make coworking spaces (and other shared workspaces) even more sustainable, attractive and valuable for young businesses.
As a company, included.co offers workspace operators:
- Freeing 96 hours of work time for community managers.
- Unlocking savings on workspaces expenses.
- New revenue sources that don’t tie community managers’ hands behind their backs.
- Exposure as a workspace that isn’t just a ‘desk seller’.
Members of coworking spaces also get a tonne of value included:
- Business savings unlocked through the shared-buying power of 10,000+ members.
- On-demand requesting of new savings, protecting their time & leveraging economies of scale.
- Ability to promote own services/products to young businesses in 29 countries.